It costs £350,000 per annum to run Headway and we receive a grant of only £29,000 from H.S.S so you will see that donations and fundraising are vital in making sure we can provide this essential service to islanders ensuring no one is ever alone following this life changing event.
All funds raised remain in Jersey.
How you can help.
We have some incredible opportunities for you and your team at work to help us achieve our goals through many fundraising events including our awareness week, our annual “hats for headway” day, events like the island walk, local and national marathons to mention just a few.
You can of course add to this by doing things throughout the year, from bake sales, dress down days, the possibilities are endless! We have a great team of volunteers who can support and work with you, making your fundraising have the impact you seek.
There are many exciting projects to get behind in 2017 especially being Headway’s 20th anniversary. This will see increased exposure through all the local media giving you a great opportunity through your corporate social responsibility to support a local cause.
Whatever the size of your organisation, a fantastic way to motivate and engage your staff would be the sharing of their bespoke skills and expertise in support of Headway Jersey. We would be thrilled to meet you to discuss and generate any ideas you have. Our dedicated Fundraising manager would be on hand to support the partnership throughout the year as well.
One off donations can be made online or sent by cheque payable to Headway Jersey Ltd at the Headway Centre, Le Coie, Springfield Rd, Jersey JE2 7DN.
If you are interested in fundraising on behalf of Headway please call Kevin Pamplin on 01534505937 or email him [email protected]
Our fundraising principles.
We are passionate about improving life after brain injury. But we can only do this with your help.
Charitable giving should always be about choice. It’s about trust and respect, and knowing that your values and principles are reflected by the charity you choose to support.
We are proud of the principles we work to and believe in. We hope you share these values and feel able to help us to continue to support people affected by brain injury across the UK.
- We do not employ third-party agencies to cold call and pressurise you in your own home!
- We do not employ ‘chuggers’ to accost people as they go about their daily lives.
- We will provide you with all the support you may need should you choose to take on a fundraising challenge for Headway.
- We will never give you the ‘hard sell’; if we have to convince you that we’re worth supporting, we’re not doing our jobs!
- We promise not to bombard you with excessive mailshots.
- You and you alone have control over how much information you would like to receive from Headway.
- We respect your privacy and will never share or sell your details or personal information to any other agency.
Thank you! Every donation we receive helps us to go that one step further to improving life after brain injury!